Once the contemplative stillness of monastic orders filled these halls. Now it is the quiet of the grave.
Trigger conditions and the events they trigger are both cumulative unless otherwise stated. The fourth and fifth Bat will both spawn in Priest's Confinement if Ashley has 200 or more HP, as this is also 150 or more HP.
> "Greater than". HP > 200 is a condition not satisfied by HP 200, only 201 or more. > = "Greater than or equal to". A condition requiring 200 or greater HP would be HP > = 200.
< "Less than". HP < 200 is a condition not satisfied by HP 200, only 199 or less. < = "Lesser than or equal to". A condition requiring 200 or greater HP would be HP > = 200.
Prisoners' Niche Edit
- Two Bats
Corridor of the Clerics Edit
Trigger: HP > = 200 HP. One Arm Skeleton spawns
- One Arm Skeleton. Armored on right arm and head only.
- 8/255 chance to drop LEATHER Reinforced Glove. 8/255 chance to drop LEATHER Bone Helm. 8/255 chance to drop IRON Hand Axe (Sand Face grip). Cure Root, 25/255
- Skeleton. Arms and legs: no armor
- LEATHER Bone Helm, 8/255. LEATHER Cuirass. WOOD Targe, 8/255. IRON Spatha (Short Hilt), 8/255. Cure Root, 25/255.
Priests' Confinement Edit
- Heal Panel Trap
Location of a "Cauldron of Bats", 'cauldron' being one of the three evocative collective nouns for bats, as well as 'cloud' and 'colony'. Three always spawn, another is triggered by Ashley having 150 or more hit points, and a fifth will appear if Ashley has 200 or more HP.
This area is also home to one of three equally, inexplicably, and anamolously difficult maneuvering tasks in the whole of the game, so do not give up on this one. Blame it on the interface if you are having trouble; what may seem to be a failed jump will suddenly prove to be a successful one, so do not give up half way either. Ashley will suddenly and jerkily latch on, and he is through. There must be a trick to it, but no guides say exactly what that is. Hopefully the following advice will help : Put some distance between yourself and the ledge; walk away from the until you are almost falling off the shelf. From there the jump to the ledge should be easier.
The other difficult jump is the same maneuver as this one, but with less visual clues, and a sheer drop to the left, much much later in Iron Maiden B1 area, in The Pear room.
Farm what Vera Roots are needed for immediate use, if desired. Coming up in Abandoned Mines, there are three Stirges that all drop Vera Root at a 255/255 rate (every time).
- Bat. Always drops Eye of Argon. Cure Root, 25/255.
- Bat. Cure Root, 25/255.
- Bat. Faerie Chortle, 25/255.
- Bat. Trigger: HP > = 150. Vera Root, 25/255.
- Bat. Trigger: HP > = 200. Mana Root, 12/255.
Alchemists' Laboratory Edit
- Chest: "Bosom Cleaver" weapon: BRONZE Langdebeve (Sand Face grip), Dragonite,
- Skeleton Knight. Head and right arm: no armor.
- BRONZE Ring Sleeve, 8/255. IRON Chain Coif, 8/255. BRONZE Ring Mail, 8/255. BRONZE Norse Sword (Swept Hilt), 8/255. Cure Tonic, 8/255.
- Faerie Chortle, 255./255. Panacea, 8/255.
- Skeleton Knight.
- BRONZE Knuckles, 8/255. BRONZE Chain Coif, 8/255. BRONZE Guisarme (Wooden Grip), 8/255. Faerie Chortle, 25/255.
The Academia Corridor Edit
- LEATHER Reinforced Glove, 8/255. LEATHER Bone Helm, 8/255. BRONZE Battle Axe (Wooden Grip), 8/255. Saint's Nostrum, 32/255
- Skeleton. Trigger: HP > = 50 HP . No armor except helm.
- LEATHER Bone Helm, 8/255. BRONZE Spear (Wooden Pole), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 16/255.
Theology Classroom Edit
Triggers: Door locked until enemies killed, first entry only. The new spawns after this first locked-door battle may cease altogether after Ashley leaves the Sanctum, or they may continue, the wording of the trigger is unclear.
- Ghost (Attenuated Manifestation). Trigger: First visit only. Arms cast Mind Blast, head casts Aqua Blast, Tarnish. Two Vera Root 255/255.
- Skeleton. Trigger: First visit only. Arms and legs, no armor.
- LEATHER Bone Helm, 8/255. WOOD Targe, 8/255. IRON Spatha (Short Hilt), 8/255. Two Cure Bulb 255/255.
- Ghost (Attenuated Manifestation). Trigger: spawn triggered after first visit, other factors unclear. Arms cast Mind Blast, head casts Aqua Blast, Tarnish. Grimoire Glace, 8/255.
- BRONZE Francisca (Czekan Type), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 25/255.
Shrine of the Martyrs Edit
- LEATHER Reinforced Glove, 8/255. LEATHER Reinforced Glove, 8/255. BRONZE Bone Helm, 8/255. BRONZE Ring Mail, 8/255. BRONZE Gastraph Bow (Steel Bolt), 8/255. Cure Tonic, 8/255.
- Skeleton Knight. No leggings.
- LEATHER Reinforced Glove, 8/255. LEATHER Bear Mask, 8/255. BRONZE Banded Mail, 8/255. BRONZE Pelta Shield, 8/255. IRON Short Sword (Short Hilt), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 12/255.
Hallowed Hope Edit
Hall of Sacrilege Edit
- Golem. Obligatory battle. Congratulations! screen and Stat Reels.
Arms attack with Granite Punch
- Two Cure Bulbs, 255/255. Elixir of Dragoons 255/255. Grimoire Ameliorer 255/255.
Advent Ground Edit
- Magic Circle: Save and later, Teleport
- Bat. Trigger: HP > = 200 HP .
- BRONZE Chain Coif, 16/255. BRONZE Buckler, 16/255. IRON Scimitar (Short Hilt), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 12/255.
- IRON Banded Mail, 16/255. BRONZE Guisarme (Sand Face), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 25/255.
Passage of the Refugees Edit
- Lizardman. No helm.
- IRON Banded Mail, 16/255. BRONZE Langdebeve (Wooden Grip), 8/255. Cure Bulb, 12/255.
The Cleansing Chantry Edit
- Boss Creature: Dragon. Spawns once after Ashley enters Sanctum. Head attacks with Bite and Thermal Breath. Tail, with Tail Attack
- Grimoire Analyse, Elixir of Sages, Three Cure Bulbs
Stairway to the Light Edit
Exit to Leá Monde Western Town Center
HD Part 3 Slow, using camera to view areas in HD
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Only present if Ashley returns to this room before leaving the area."
- ↑ Vagrant Story: Enemy FAQ by JTilton
See Also Edit